Monday, June 30, 2008

lol

How will I die?
Your Result: You will die in your sleep.
 

A peaceful departure into the next life. You are blessed with the good fortune of passing from sleep into eternity. Do not fear sleep. To dream into the next life is a rare gift.

You will die while having sex.
 
You will die while saving someone's life.
 
You will be murdered.
 
You will die of boredom.
 
You will die in a nuclear holocaust.
 
You will die from a terminal illness.
 
You will die in a car accident.
 
How will I die?
Create a Quiz">How will I die?
Your Result: You will die in your sleep.
 

A peaceful departure into the next life. You are blessed with the good fortune of passing from sleep into eternity. Do not fear sleep. To dream into the next life is a rare gift.

You will die while having sex.
 
You will die while saving someone's life.
 
You will be murdered.
 
You will die of boredom.
 
You will die in a nuclear holocaust.
 
You will die from a terminal illness.
 
You will die in a car accident.
 
How will I die?
Create a Quiz" border="0" alt="" />
Got this for jf..how will u die?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home