Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chong boon sec 18th-20th

Something i wan to talk about during 18th to 20th. I when to a 3D2N camp with Chong boon secondary, It sure was fun and i guess the student hav fun too..For those who didnt know, my group of friends and I are working as a part time instructor, those who are interested, pls tag..I will give u all the info i can give. =) Flag creationXD Huat zai

Practicing the camp fire item...

Seriously this bunch of ppl is real good..Even though first day is not going too well, but with the help if jian feng and wen jie, it goes smoothly on the second day... Now for the final camp first event by 4e1...!XD

i cant upload the video, i dono why but here the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocJ-qsPP0RM&feature=related

The camp is sure fun and I look forward to more camps..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home